Guests from Denmark are invited to enjoy 7 days in the countryside of Latvia. Staying at Rites Folk School, physical activities, getting to know Latvian culture, excursions, a gluten-free vegetarian diet will be learned and enjoyed all week. The course will be conducted by Martin from Denmark.
The program includes:
- Stay and overnight at the school. Vegetarian gluten-free diet.
- Morning fitness and stretching.
- Excursions in the summer country.
- 1-day Canoe trip on the river.
- Latvian folk dance.
- Cycle tour in the region.
- Trekking in the moraine landscape in the forest and swimming in the lake.
- Visit to the Tsar’s fort with a guide.
- Modern Latvian art at the Mark Rotko museum and city tour.
- Lecture and introduction in Latvian language.
- Ball games and play.
- The evenings are for relaxation with the option of a sauna and spa.
The price includes:
- Flights (Copenhagen – Latvia – Copenhagen).
- Transport from and to the airport (RIX airport-Rites Tautskoa- RIX airport).
- Accommodation at Rites Folk School, meals (except some planned dinners during excursions).
We remind you that Rite Højskole (Tautskola) is non-profit and the price covers the school’s expenses in connection with holding the course.
The price per participant is 999 euros or 7,499 DKK per person. When registering, 300 Euros or 2250 DKK must be transferred. The remaining amount must be transferred no later than 2 weeks before the course takes place 1-7. July 2023. Registration is done by calling or writing to Niels Bendix Knudsen mail: email@example.com or + 45 40312345 and transferring the amount to the school’s account. The school’s account can be found on the school’s website www.ritestautskola.org. In the event of cancellation, the ordered flight ticket will not be returned.
The pictures are mood pictures from other courses.